This page gives information about various activities of RHRDF team for establishment of AKRUTI centres at various villages around and also gives information carried out under each of the AKRUTI.centre
Objectives of the Project:
- To install the connectivity between the NKN centre and Rural Schools.
- To provide the operational training to end users.
- To ensure the quality of the network and 24x7 working maintenance.
- To provide Audio-Visual Facility and its training.
- To develop training module & courses in OER form for ICT related facility training.
- To make available the learning resources at NKN centre and to conduct the programs for schools through this connectivity.
- To strengthen and empower the village institution through education & ICT by linking it with RHRDF at SVERI campus.
- To participate in school content development program and provide feedback of users to content development agency/organization.
- To develop a methodology for effective usage of this facility for knowledge enhancement of rural students.